Work for United
We need you. Do you have what it takes to turn Coventry United into leaders off the pitch? Our latest vacancies are below.
Due to our on-pitch success and rapid expansion since formation just four years ago, Coventry United Football Club wish to engage an experienced commercial sales professional on a part-time, commission-only basis.
The successful candidate is likely to have:
- Extensive experience in commercial sales
- A strong work ethic
- The ability to generate proposals both for customers and for the Board of the football club
- Proven expertise in traditional sales channels with the ability to innovate and bring own ideas to the table
- A willingness to represent the club within trade associations and quasi- governmental bodies
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Build a rapid understanding of the culture, brand and attainment of Coventry United Group
- Attend Board meetings (usually held at weekends every two months)
- Produce a sales plan
- Maintain a structured and secure CRM database
- Ensure fulfilment of all deals made
- Liaise with counterpart at Butts Park Arena
The successful candidate will be measured on:
- Sales performance
- Retention rates
- Customer satisfaction
In return we offer:
- A negotiable share of sales revenue
- The option for the candidate to define the role in terms of working hours, types of commercial products offered, sales method and channel selection
- Free entry to league matches at Butts Park Arena
- Flexible working hours
- An appropriate expense account
- An opportunity to develop the role and shape the future of Coventry United’s commercial department
Interested? Please send your CV with covering letter briefly outlining your vision for the role and expectations to the Chairman HERE.
Coventry United will play football at Butts Park Arena. We are members of the Midland Football League and Ladies F.A. Premier League. We support equal opportunities.