Apple and Gouda Stuffed Chicken Breasts.
You can cook Apple and Gouda Stuffed Chicken Breasts using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Apple and Gouda Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- Prepare 1/2 cup of creamy Italian dressing.
- It’s 3 of boneless and skinless chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 of diced apple.
- It’s 1/2 cup of aged Gouda, shredded.
- It’s 2/3 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
- It’s 6 of toothpicks.
- You need 1 gallon of plastic bag.
Apple and Gouda Stuffed Chicken Breasts step by step
- Place chicken in the gallon bag and pour dressing into the bag. If you feel like you need more dressing to effectively coat the chicken, do so. Seal the bag and move the chicken around so all sides become coated with dressing. Place in the refrigerator to "marinate" while you prepare..
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- combine diced apples and shredded cheese in a small bowl and set aside..
- place bread crumbs in a dish – you will be using this to coat the chicken so plan accordingly.
- place your baking dish, lined with foil or parchment paper, beside the "breading" station. Place a filet knife beside the breading station and place toothpicks on the baking dish. Now you should have everything ready before touching raw chicken!.
- remove chicken from the fridge; remove chicken from the bag and place each breast in the bread crumbs; coat each breast with crumbs.
- place breaded chicken on baking pan; slice each breast in half lengthwise ( like a hot dog bun) and stuff with apple and Gouda mixture.
- "seal" the breast with toothpicks; bake for 30 minutes or until done.
- If you have leftover apple and gouda , you can place the mixture on top of the breasts so it will cook and melt over the chicken.