Chicken Breasts, Cooked Sous Vide.
You can have Chicken Breasts, Cooked Sous Vide using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Breasts, Cooked Sous Vide
- Prepare of CHICKEN.
- It’s 4 of bone in split chicken breasts with skin.
- You need 1/4 cup of my Spicy Ranch Dressing/Dip recipe attached in direction step #2.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cold salted butter, cut in 4 pieces.
- It’s of SAUTEING SEASONING FOR CHICKEN.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cajun seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper and salt to taste.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of granulated garlic or garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of grated romano cheese.
Chicken Breasts, Cooked Sous Vide instructions
- Preheat Sous Vide to 149.
- Brush chicken breast all.over with the Spicy Ranch Dressing/Dip. Add one piece of cold butter on top. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/353091-spicy-ranch-dipdressing.
- Vacuum seal chicken breast..
- Place in preheated Sous Vide and cook for 2 hours..
- In a small bowl.mix cajun seasoning, pepper, salt, garlic and romano cheese.
- Carefully remove chicken from sous vide, cut bag, saving any liquid into a bowl. Season chicken with spice blend all over.
- Heat oil in skillet, sear chicken, skin side down to start. Cook just until skin is crisp 1 to 2 minutes, it crisps quickly because of the cheese. Turn and brown other side about 1 minute..
- Heat the juices that were reserved from the bag in skillet chicken was browned adding chicken broth if needed. Serve with chicken.