Smoked bacon wrapped chicken breast. Roll the breast over a couple of times to completely wrap it in the bacon and use toothpicks to hold the bacon in place. Bacon Wrapped Smoked Chicken Breasts are brined, dusted with a dry rub, and wrapped in bacon to ensure each bite is packed with smoky flavor! A tree stump jumped out in front of my lawn mower, my water heater became a liar, my coffee roaster almost burnt down my house, heck, even my puppy broke.
In a small bowl, mix together all the seasonings. Poke each toothpick through a pepper ring just before sticking it through the bacon to add a little color and flavor to the chicken breast. At this point, lay the bacon wrapped chicken breasts aside and go get the smoker ready for cooking. You can have Smoked bacon wrapped chicken breast using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Smoked bacon wrapped chicken breast
- Prepare 2 of chicken breast.
- You need 4 of pieces of bacon each breast (or 5).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Tuscan seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Sea salt.
You can smoke your chicken directly on the racks, but when wrapped with bacon- they can be prone to sticking, especially in an electric-style smoker. Season both sides of chicken with the cayenne mixture. Place small piece (s) of cheese on chicken and roll up, pressing firmly. Wrap each stuffed breast with a bacon slice and then brown over medium heat until bacon just begins to crisp.
Smoked bacon wrapped chicken breast instructions
- Season chicken with sea salt and seasoning both sides.
- Wrap chicken with bacon so covered completely.
- Smoke on smoker for 3 hours then remove to allow smoker to get hotter.
- Increase temp to 275 on smoker and put chicken back on when temp is right leave on for 45 min to an hour or chicken internal temp is 170°F.
- Let rest 5-10 min and enjoy!.
- I did 2 breasts with 2 without bacon…both good. I smoked with hickory, on a treager wood pellet smoker grill..
Each high-quality chicken breast filet has been basted with a sweet honey & brown sugar brine, making it tender & juicy on the inside and sweet on the outside. Next, we wrap it with our gourmet hickory smoked, dry cured bacon and package two filets per vacuum. Start by trimming the chicken breasts. Most chicken breasts will be too thick to wrap,. Recipe Smoked bacon wrapped stuffed jalapenos recipe… take some spicy green things, stuff them, wrap them in bacon, smoke them, and enjoy life!