Chicken breasts with thyme and vegetables. Transfer the chicken and vegetables to a platter. If the chicken is tender before the vegetables are done, tent the chicken with foil, then continue roasting the vegetables. In either case, tent the platter while making the pan sauce.
Chicken breasts are baked on a bed of fresh carrots, bell peppers, and celery in this light yet satisfying meal. Arrange chicken breasts on a baking sheet; spread carrots, bell peppers, celery, green onion, and parsley around chicken. Drizzle olive oil over chicken and vegetables; season with salt, Italian. You can cook Chicken breasts with thyme and vegetables using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken breasts with thyme and vegetables
- It’s of chicken breasts.
- You need of tomato.
- Prepare of onion, chopped.
- Prepare of thyme.
- It’s of olive oil.
Sauteed Chicken Breast And Vegetables Recipes. Roast Chicken Breasts With Vegetables And Potatoes Recipes. Stir the stock, thyme, onion, carrots, pepper, tomatoes, mushrooms and chicken in a shallow roasting pan. Roast chicken with carrots, celery, potatoes, onions and thyme for an elegant dinner.
Chicken breasts with thyme and vegetables instructions
- Place your chicken on a hard surface, add the thyme and massage it well, set aside for now.
- Finely Chop the onion and dice the tomato, set aside.
- Place your pan on medium heat, add the olive oil and after it gets hot add the chicken, turn it to low and cover the pan.
- After 5 minutes flip the chicken, turn it to high heat and add the vegetables, stir until the veggies are covered with the oil and the chicken juices, let it cook uncovered for a few minutes.
- When the chicken is golden brown and the veggies are soft place on a plate and enjoy!.
In a shallow roasting pan, place the chicken with the breast side up. Insert an ovenproof meat thermometer so the tip is in the thickest part of inside. Learn how to cook chicken breasts with this delicious, juicy, tender, and fool-proof baked chicken breast recipe! Perfect for easy dinners, meal prep, or freezing for later. Serve over jasmine rice, then spoon the vegetables and sauce on top.