Stuffed Chicken Breast.
You can have Stuffed Chicken Breast using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Chicken Breast
- It’s of boneless chicken breast butterflied.
- It’s of lemon pepper.
- It’s of roll of Jimmy Deans Sage sausage.
- It’s of vadalia onion.
- It’s of green pepper.
- You need of red pepper.
- You need of of thinly slice cabbage (optional).
- It’s of toothpicks.
Stuffed Chicken Breast step by step
- preheat oven to 375.
- get your butcher to butterfly your chicken breast or do it yourself..
- sprinkle lemon pepper on both side of your chicken breast..
- put sage sausage, veggies and cabbage (optional) in the middle of the chicken breast..
- roll the chicken breast and hold in place by using toothpicks.
- spray a glass cooking dish with cooking spray and lay chicken in dish..
- cook until golden brown. ( about 30-40 mins).
- remove from oven and serve immidiately. this recipe is also great for butterflied pork chops..