Oven baked chicken breast. Learn how to cook chicken breasts with this delicious, juicy, tender, and fool-proof baked chicken breast recipe! Perfect for easy dinners, meal prep, or freezing for later. The secret to juicy Oven Baked Chicken Breast is to add a touch of brown sugar into the seasoning and to cook fast at a high temp.
Oven Baked Chicken – These juicy oven baked chicken breasts come out perfect each and every time! Say goodbye to dry chicken with this easy recipe HOWEVER, this Juicy Oven Baked Chicken Breasts recipe MIGHT have changed my mind. Slap me silly, but I had no idea that brining chicken. You can cook Oven baked chicken breast using 2 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oven baked chicken breast
- It’s of Chicken breasts.
- Prepare of marinating sauce.
Simple baked chicken breasts seasoned with a little salt and Creole seasoning is quick and easy to prepare for weeknight dinner. Rub chicken breasts with olive oil and sprinkle both sides with salt and Creole seasoning. This simple chicken breast recipe will become your go-to! Letting meat rest and cool down a bit allows the.
Oven baked chicken breast instructions
- marinating sauce. 2 tablespoons olive oil, basil paste, pepper, paprika powder, garlic, sweet soy sauce, cumin powder, salt.
- massage the sauce onto the chicken breasts. seal the chicken breasts into a fitting plastic box and put in the fridge for 4 hours.
- preheat the oven to 190°F Celsius. take the chicken breasts out of the fridge and massage the marinated breasts again..
- lay the chicken breasts on a foil covered baking tray. fold the foil into a cup around the chicken. pour some olive oil and soy sauce over the breasts and cover the breasts with fresh spinach leaves.
- bake for 15 minutes then turn the chicken breasts around and bake for 15 minutes. slice through the chicken to make sure it is cooked..
- serve with a side salad, rice, or baked potato wedges. use the remainder of the marinated sauce for the potatoes wedges.
Our oven-baked chicken breast recipe is so easy and delicious. Here's how to bake chicken perfectly, with helpful instructions, including Let's face it, chicken breasts are really bland. Especially when there's no skin (i.e. fat and flavor). And baked chicken has a reputation for being even worse! This oven baked chicken breast recipe will always be one of my all-time favourites.