Provolone and Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts.
You can cook Provolone and Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Provolone and Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- It’s of medium sized chicken breasts.
- Prepare of baby spinach.
- It’s of thin provolone cheese.
- You need of garlic powder.
- It’s of onion powder.
- It’s of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of black pepper.
- Prepare of toothpicks.
Provolone and Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts instructions
- Soak toothpicks in water for 3 hours.
- Split each chicken breasts 3/4 of the way through..
- Take 2 pieces of provolone cheese and stuff baby spinach into it..
- Place cheese and Spinach wraps into the chicken breasts..
- Close chicken breasts and put three toothpicks into each piece of chicken to keep closed..
- Spread olive oil on each side of the chicken..
- Evenly season chicken on each side with salt, pepper, garlic, and onion powders..
- Heat a pan to medium high heat and cook chicken 4 minutes on each side. Make sure to keep them covered..
- Remove the toothpicks, Now you're ready to eat! I like to have a salad as a side dish to this chicken, enjoy!.