Seared Chicken Breast with Lemon Herb Pan Sauce.
You can have Seared Chicken Breast with Lemon Herb Pan Sauce using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Seared Chicken Breast with Lemon Herb Pan Sauce
- You need of fresh parsley, chopped.
- You need of fresh thyme.
- It’s of fresh lemon peel, sliced into thin strips.
- It’s of garlic cloves.
- You need of olive oil.
- It’s of chicken breasts, halved.
- Prepare of chicken stock.
- Prepare of kosher salt.
- It’s of black pepper.
Seared Chicken Breast with Lemon Herb Pan Sauce instructions
- In a small bowl toss together the chopped parsley, thyme, garlic and sliced lemon peel..
- Season the chicken with kosher salt and black pepper..
- Cook chicken in olive oil over medium-high heat for 6-8 minutes or until browned. Turn the chicken only once in between..
- Transfer the chicken to plate.
- Remove the skillet off the heat. Add in the stock and scrape up the brown bits..
- Add in the lemon/herb mixture..
- Return back to heat and bring to a simmer. Return chicken back to skillet, turn to coat, simmer covered for about 6-8 minutes..
- Serve with pan sauce and garnish with remaining herb/lemon mixture if desired..