Roasted Chicken Breast with Mushroom Wine Reduction Sauce.
You can cook Roasted Chicken Breast with Mushroom Wine Reduction Sauce using 21 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Roasted Chicken Breast with Mushroom Wine Reduction Sauce
- It’s of Chicken Marinade.
- Prepare of chicken breast.
- Prepare of honey.
- You need of sprinkle of herbes de provence or mix herbs.
- Prepare of paprika or curry powder.
- Prepare of garlic powder or finely chopped garlic.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- You need of butter to sear.
- It’s of Mushroom Wine Reduction Sauce.
- Prepare of large white mushrooms.
- Prepare of splash of dry white wine.
- It’s of chicken stock.
- Prepare of salt & pepper.
- Prepare of butter.
- It’s of Avocado Salad.
- It’s of avacado.
- Prepare of yellow melon.
- Prepare of handful chopped mix nuts.
- It’s of finely chopped onions.
- It’s of drizzle of olive oil.
- It’s of salt to taste.
Roasted Chicken Breast with Mushroom Wine Reduction Sauce step by step
- Marinade the chicken breast for about 2 hours..
- In a small pot, bring the sliced mushrooms, wine and chicken stock to a boil on a medium heat. You can adjust the wine and chicken stock to a 1:3 ratio..
- When it starts simmering, season with salt and pepper. Leave it to reduce for about 20 minutes..
- In the mean time, heat the pan with butter and sear the chicken breast for about 2 minutes on both sides until its lightly golden brown..
- Transfer it to the oven and let it roast for about 12 minutes @ 200°C.
- For the avocado salad, simply cut and mix all the ingredients together. The salad is best served chilled..
- The sauce should be reduced by now. On a high heat pan, melt the butter and transfer the sauce. When it starts to bubble, reduce the heat and stir in the cream..
- As it thickens, add salt and pepper to taste depending on the type of cream you are using..
- The roasted chicken breast should be juicy and tender. Drizzle the mushroom sauce on the chicken and serve with the chilled avocado salad..