Almond crusted chicken breast with creamy garlic sauce. Tender chicken breasts smothered in creamy garlic sauce! A quick and easy chicken breasts dinner idea that's great for busy weeknights. This quick and tasty Creamy Garlic Sauce Chicken Breasts recipe is super easy to make and great for busy weeknights.
Chicken strips are great as an appetizer with organic ketchup or your favourite healthy dipping sauce like healthy honey mustard dressing. Download Now. saveSave Almond Crusted Chicken Breast With Mustard Sauce For Later. Chicken breasts cooked in a creamy garlic parmesan cream sauce. You can have Almond crusted chicken breast with creamy garlic sauce using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Almond crusted chicken breast with creamy garlic sauce
- Prepare 6 of prepared chicken breast. about 6 ounces.
- You need of Either raw or pre roasted almonds.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- You need 4 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 2 tbls of garlic chopped.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of parmesan.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of moi poi sweet chili.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of corn starch.
- You need 1 tbls of granulated garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of onion salt.
- You need 1 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare of at least 3 beers.
Chicken breasts in an irresistible garlic cream sauce filled with caramelized onions and garlic is a winner of a chicken dinner! Easy and delicious comfort food at its finest. All Reviews for Garlic Cream Sauce over Chicken Breasts. The chicken was cooked in the sauce and came out juicy and full of the creamy garlic flavor.
Almond crusted chicken breast with creamy garlic sauce instructions
- In a medium bowl whisk eggs together.
- Now if you don't have pre roasted almonds go ahead and do that now. Put on sprayed sheet tray at about 375°F for roughly 10 min rotating half way through. Or until nice and browned. Set aside to cool..
- Once cooled put in ziploc bag and seal so as much air as possible is out. Then get a mallet, rolling pin, or whatever you like to hit stuff with and pound the almonds till they're crushed like your vanquished foes. Or as fine as you can..
- Put the vanquished almonds in another bowl then get a 2 inch pan or whatever your going to put the chicken in to cook it. (Important note: make sure the pan is oiled well.).
- So of course now its time to bread the chicken. If you don't know how then stop right here because this recipe is to hard for you. Haha just kidding. Just place chicken breast in egg the press in almonds till thoroughly coated and place in pan. Repeat with all breasts..
- Cook chicken in oven at 375°F for about 30 min. Use thermometer to check when done. Make sure its 165°F at least in middle..
- Now while the chicken is cooking its time to make my sauce. I say my sauce because I actually invented it myself. May seem easy but lets see you try and add the random stuff I did to get it right..
- In a medium sauce pan add the chopped garlic and turn on stove. Let simmer for about a min not to long but you want the garlic to release. After that pour in the heavy cream, the moi poi, and the seasonings..
- Let cook for about 5 min or until it just starts to boil then add parmesan cheese. Continue stirring until cheese is melted and stirred in then add corn starch. ( NOTE DO NOT ADD JUST PLAIN CORN STARTCH…make a slurry. Or if you don't know what that is add water in bowl pour corn starch in and mix..
- After the corn starch is in, stir until it starts to run thick. Then remove from heat..
- Now its simple when chicken is done it should have a nice crust to in. Serve on a plate or a bowl or the table for all I care. Pour sauce on top and walla one restaurant approved dinner…. Your welcome..
- Also note no alcohol was needed in this recipe that was just for me..
Versatile for chicken breasts or chicken thighs. Ingredients for Almond Crusted Baked Chicken. This recipe is simple, and you likely have all of the Almond crusted chicken by itself is AMAZING but I understand if your people need a dipping sauce. Try any of these homemade sauces for a delicious. Almond Crusted Chicken Breast recipe: This is a relative of my original Viennese Schnitzel.