Prosciutto wrapped Chicken Breasts.
You can cook Prosciutto wrapped Chicken Breasts using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Prosciutto wrapped Chicken Breasts
- It’s of chicken breasts.
- It’s of proscuitto or bacon if you don't have proscuitto.
- You need of small garlic cloves.
- Prepare of each onion powder, garlic powder, pepper, parsley.
- You need of olive oil.
- You need of button mushrooms, cut into fourths.
- You need of small onion sliced.
- You need of butter.
- It’s of white wine.
- You need of sour cream.
- You need of flour.
- Prepare of salt.
Prosciutto wrapped Chicken Breasts step by step
- In a skillet, saute onion and mushrooms in button for 5 min.
- IOn a cutting board, cut chicken almost in half from side to side, place garlic cloves and seasonings inside the pocket, then wrap chicken in proscuitto.
- Place chicken in a casserole dish, add olive oil on top of chicken, then add the onion and mushroom mixture on top.
- Place in a preheated 350 degree oven for one hour. Cover with foil before putting in oven.
- Once chicken is done, pour all the juices into a skillet on med high heat, add sour cream, flour and wine. Whisk constantly until it comes to a boil, then turn heat to low and simmer for 5 min..
- Put chicken on a plate, then spoon onions and mushrooms on top, then sauce. Finish with a dash of salt and pepper.
- BAM! This is a fairly simple, yummy dish..