Chicken Breast in Mustard Sauce.
You can have Chicken Breast in Mustard Sauce using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Breast in Mustard Sauce
- You need of butter.
- It’s of chicken breast.
- It’s of finely chopped onion.
- It’s of white cooking wine.
- It’s of heavy whipping cream.
- You need of mustard.
- Prepare of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of parsley.
Chicken Breast in Mustard Sauce instructions
- Heat margarine in 10 inch skillet over medium heat.
- Add chicken breast cook 12 to 14 minutes.
- Flip chicken every 6 minutes.
- Remove chickens and reserve.
- Add onions and wine to skillet bring to a boil.
- Cook and stir in whipping cream parsley and mustard.
- Cook and stir over medium heat 5 minutes. Add Parmesan cheese.
- Add chicken cook until hot.
- Salt and pepper to taste.