Honey Soy Ginger Chicken Breasts with Mushrooms.
You can have Honey Soy Ginger Chicken Breasts with Mushrooms using 21 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Honey Soy Ginger Chicken Breasts with Mushrooms
- You need of Chicken breasts, cubed.
- Prepare of [Marinade].
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 0.5 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1.5 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of tomato sauce/ketchup.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of chicken seasoning.
- You need half of lemon juice (tenderizing the chicken).
- It’s 1/2 inch of ginger, minced.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s of [To Cook].
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion.
- It’s 1 can of chopped button mushroom.
- You need 3 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1 tsp of dark soy sauce (optional – for color only).
- It’s to taste of salt, soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of corn flour + 1 tbsp water.
- You need 1 cup of chicken broth/water.
- It’s of sesame seeds (optional).
Honey Soy Ginger Chicken Breasts with Mushrooms instructions
- In a large bowl, mix the MARINADE above; toss into chicken cubes, massage them and marinade for 2 hours or overnight..
- REMOVE chicken from marinade (keeping the leftover marinade if any).
- HEAT up cooking oil in wok/pan and cook the chicken cubes for about 3 to 5 minutes, until they 3/4 cooked through; REMOVE chicken from pan/wok.
- REHEAT the pan/wok with additional oil and pour leftover marinade into pan and cook until it is sizzling, approximately 1 minute.
- ADD button mushrooms into the pan, cook for about another minute; add honey and dark soy sauce (if you're using) into the mix.
- ADD onion and cook until onion softens a little and ADD in water/broth then STIR IN corn flour+water slurry mixture; stir about half a minute until it thickens.
- ADJUST sauce to taste.
- TOSS in the cooked chicken cubes back into the pan and coat chicken thoroughly.
- Serve, sesame seed sprinkles on top optional.