Panko breaded chicken breast. Remove them from the plate, place in a large ziplock bag and. While some recipes make chicken breasts with mayo to stick the breadcrumbs on, I find the egg mixture allows the crumbs to stick better keeping the coating on the chicken. I use Panko bread crumbs along with cornflake crumbs and fresh parmesan cheese.
I think they provide the most texture. If you have a wire rack for your air fryer. Prep Chicken breasts – Slice into strips. You can have Panko breaded chicken breast using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Panko breaded chicken breast
- Prepare of chicken breast.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- It’s of panko flakes.
- You need of egg.
- You need of oil.
Season with some salt and pepper and tenderize with a fork. Making Panko breaded chicken breasts always requires you to keep a few very important things in mind. Learn to prepare great chicken recipes with help from a hospitality professor at the University of New Haven in this free video series. Chicken breasts are breaded with flavorful crumbs, herbs, and Parmesan cheese, then baked for the easiest, quickest chicken dish ever.
Panko breaded chicken breast step by step
- flatten your chicken breast till they are even. you can cover them with Saran wrap and smack them with a rolling pin..
- salt and pepper to your taste.
- beat an egg and dip each breast in the eggy goodness..
- then smoother the breastesses in panko flakes . make sure you cover them liberally don't be cheap!.
- heat your pan with oil and make sure it sizzles or it ain't ready for these boobies!!.
- then fry those suckers till they are golden crisp.
- drain on napkin and enjoy!!.
In a separate bowl, mix the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, basil, and pepper. Dip each chicken breast in the oil mixture, then in the bread crumb mixture. Thin chicken cutlets are breaded in parmesan, egg, and panko bread crumbs, then pan fried until crispy! In a medium-size shallow bowl, whisk the flour with the salt, pepper and. Panko breadcrumbs are what give these breaded chicken tenders such a light, crunchy coating.