Simple BBQ Chicken Breast.
You can cook Simple BBQ Chicken Breast using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple BBQ Chicken Breast
- It’s 1 of seasoning salt.
- It’s 1 of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare 1 of garlic powder.
- You need 2 of lemons.
- You need 1 of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 5 lb of boneless chicken breast.
- It’s 1/2 cup of olive oil.
Simple BBQ Chicken Breast step by step
- With a knife partially slice into each chicken breast.
- Cut lemon into halves. Rub and squeeze over all chicken breast. (Lemon Juice can be a substitute).
- Rub 1/4 cup olive oil over all the chicken breast. This will help with seasoning sticking to meat and meat not sticking to grill.
- Dry seasoning is to your taste because everyone has there own preference. Seasoning salt is very.
- Allow to sit for approximately 1 hour. During this time prepare your fire..
- With grill between 300-350 degrees Fahrenheit, position breast evenly over the heat with thickest pieces over the hottest section.
- Watch fire closely because oil and fat can cause fire to grow unexpectedly.
- Rotate meat after 10 minutes.
- After approximately 15-20 minutes the meat should be ready. This will be obvious because those cuts in the breast will be pure white with clear juices.
- OPTIONAL: Before taking breast off grill, rub white sauce over over breast then let sit on the grill for another 3-5 minutes..