Crock pot creamy chicken breast and potatoes. Chicken With Potatoes In Crock Pot Recipes. Crock Pot Chicken & NoodlesAlly's Sweet and Savory Eats. salt, garlic powder, chicken broth, boneless skinless chicken breasts SEARCH. Crock Pot Chicken Breast Potatoes Carrots Recipes.
I already had in mind that I wanted to make a main dish for dinner with the sweet potatoes instead of a typical side dish that you would see at the holidays when most of us, I dare say, eat sweet potatoes. Creamy Ranch Chicken is a crock pot favorite of ours. Delicious creamy ranch chicken, potatoes and carrots slow cooked in the crock pot. You can have Crock pot creamy chicken breast and potatoes using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crock pot creamy chicken breast and potatoes
- Prepare of chicken breast b\s.
- It’s of cream of chicken.
- You need of onion.
- You need of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need of sized potatoes.
Made with chicken, potatoes, carrots, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, ranch dressing mix and more, this creamy Slow Cooker Chicken Stew recipe is Today's recipe for Crock Pot Chicken Stew is another winner recipe. Everyone loved it, but the adults especially enjoyed this hearty and delicious. These crock pot chicken breasts get their flavor from Creole seasonings and a creamy sauce. Serve the chicken and creamy sauce with rice or pasta or with roasted potatoes.
Crock pot creamy chicken breast and potatoes instructions
- Cut potatoes into medium size chunks place in crock pot with cut up onion and season taste. Add seasoned chicken breast to crock pot along with your can of cream of chicken. Add half a can of water and turn on high for 4-6 hours..
- After 2hours stir in cream of chicken then continue cooking..
Add a steamed vegetable or a salad, and you have a complete meal. This Creamy Chicken Stew recipe is simple to make and tastes great with biscuits or dumplings. See recipe card at bottom of post for quantities and full instructions. Chicken Broth- For Instant Pot version only. See recipe card below for Crock Pot.