Roasted Chicken Breasts.
You can cook Roasted Chicken Breasts using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Roasted Chicken Breasts
- It’s 2 of large split bone in skin on chicken breasts.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- You need of juice of 1 lemon.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of hot sauce, I used franks red hot.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of creamy mustard sauce from my profile.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of cajun seasoning.
- You need 1 teaspoon of black pepper abd salt to taste.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of butter, melted.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chili infused olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of each, fresh chopped rosemary, thyme, parsley and chives.
- You need 2 tablespoons of fresh grated romano cheese.
Roasted Chicken Breasts step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a baking pan large enough to hold chicken in one layer with foil. Spray foil lightly with non stick spray.
- Whisk in a large bowl all ingredients except chicken breasts.
- Loosten skin on breasts to allow marinade to reach all sreas.
- Cover chicken with marinade and refrigerate at least 2 hours or up to overnight.
- Remove from marinade and place skin side up in prepared pan. Roast about 30 mnutes to an internal temperature beyween 150 and 160.
- Cover chicken in pan 15 minutes to rest, temperature will rise so don't over roast it.
- Either serve as is or remove skin and bones and use meat for a great chicken salad or anywhere you need cooked chicken breast. The meat is incredibly moist, but the skin will not be crispy with this method of cooking. You can broil the skin to crisp it up if you want to use it. I discard it for using just the meat..